Thursday, March 09, 2006

On The Fringe

Short Post to balance things out.

I realise right now i'm kinda on the fringes of sterile singapore society.

I'm still studying at 25, taking 5 yrs for a "normally" 4 yr course.

I don't have a "normal" 9-to-5 job. in fact my job can be considered 9-to-9.

I go to work in berms and t-shirt.

My job involves smiling at and chatting with chio ang mohs everyday.

I am paid a hideously low salary for a wld-be graduate.

I actually like my job and look forward to each work day.

I go to school in berms and t-shirt.

I'm the guy tapping my feet and nodding my head (slightly) to music on the mrt while everyone else has earphones that seem to be on "mute"

I carry an MMS-incapable phone.

I've never had a gf. (yes... u knew this was going to come out... hahah)

ppl might think i'm bumming ard... but i believe i am doing stuff... just that it seems more fun
than others'.

I'm a minority's minority!! and i actually like it!! (after all, i'm a nonconformist)

1 comment:

JuzRiDe said...

hehz....
as long as u like it!!