Monday, March 12, 2007

IT Fair

Quick post. Never knew Singapore was so full of geeks, and they were all at the IT fair same time as me. Wanted to recce dSLRs but the jostling and pushing made me feel slightly claustraphobic. held both nikon n canon ones a while, then got the hell out, avoiding the hapless little kids and trolleys of new printers along the way, getting pushed from left, right back. Had. To. Get. Out.

And to think they want to cram this little island with more ppl. so where u going to put the extra heads? half of singapore already takes the same MRT train to work as me liao. if they bring in more population (read: chinamen) or foreign talent (read: ppl other than from china) i am not giving a fuck to the environment anymore and will get a car. then at least i have my own personal space and not have some stinking talent lean against me all the way to tanjong pagar.

anyway. ally didn't answer my calls, reply my smses nor call back. well... watever too then. had to get out. have to go back. tml still gotta work, tonite still gotta blog.

1 comment:

Alex Wong said...

Aiya... it was so noisy that I didn't hear my phone. By the time I saw the sms you sent that said you had left liao, then its ok lor. I just carried on to get what I needed to get, its quite painful to stand in the crowd to SMS back or to call since I prob won't be able to hear you.

Paiseh la....