Monday, March 02, 2009

6 Months

6 wonderful, estatic months full of you. Driving home from your place, I couldn't help but imagine how lonely and miserable I must have been without you - yet it seems so long ago that I can't even remember the person I was then. (I hope my frens can't too.)

The days without you are slow and monotonous. I become more productive and upbeat on workdays when I will see you in the evenings. yet time slips away so quickly while you are by my side.

Those 3 little words hold so much meaning - too many positive emotions course thru me that I can only condense my thoughts into these 3 little words, for fear my heart will burst with the intensity I feel, the intensity it all encompasses. And so, so grateful that you feel the same way.

Thank you, my love.

1 comment:

Alex Wong said...

Of course we remember how you were. 6 months ago, 1 year ago, 4 yrs ago. :P

But sometimes its with the knowledge of that past, that makes the present all the more precious.

haham, ok... trying to sound wise here. Happy for you bro. :D