Saturday, January 21, 2006

No One Here But Me

Day and night don't matter anymore.

I sleep when i'm tired.
I wake when i'm not.
I eat when i'm hungry.
I stop when i'm not.
I do things when they amuse me.
I do nothing when they don't.
except for my meagre attempts at getting things done, i laze thru out the day.

When i was afloat, i did nothing in particular
but let ppl cling on.
coz i felt i shd help, or at least, attempt to.
i probably didn't help much.

Coz now i see all around me are only sail boats and sinking rocks.
the sail boats sail back and forth on favourable winds
the rocks only make me sink further.
Don't try to help when u only bring harm
i know u mean well but u need to fix ur own backyard 1st.
so i am in no position to help anyone either
so dun come to me for any.

I can't be bothered with lunch anymore
I only go out for newspapers
and ice cream if it takes my fancy
and coffee is essential.
Now everything needs twice the effort than before
Or is it coz I hv half the strength?

I like my room more and more
It's even clean now.
occupied > 20hrs a day.
my refuge.
my escape is a farcry
i got bored of starcraft after 3 days.

this place is no escape.
it is an outlet.
which i hv nothing nice to offer.
so if u dun feel good, too bad.
i rather you stand aside and watch
than u push me down when i'm trying to get up

and don't come here for a float
they've all been taken liao
i was dumb enuff to give them away so freely
i've nothing left to offer
get lost.

sinking to new highs
there's no one here but me

No comments: