Sunday, September 17, 2006

Tired Post

I want to comment on current affairs, but at 3.30am, i'm too sleepy to think, and too tired to take the ten steps to the hall to fumble in the dark for the newspaper. thus i will expend less effort and blog abt my boring life instead. ha.

in 3.5 hrs i will hv to wake up and go for my company soccer tournament. i don't play soccer. heck, i don't even like playing ball/team sports. my dept was going, so i cldn't refuse - my feeble attempt at resisting was to tell the team captain to put me in reserve, as i might be going overseas (this was true then). last week he told me he couldn't find anyone, so i'd hv to play. he probably didn't try looking too hard.

but no worries. my plan is simple -
if the ball comes my way, i kick it twds the other side.
if the opponent, with the ball, comes my way, i shall harass him for all of 30 seconds.
if the opponent turns violent, i avoid his elbow/shoulder/head/fist/spanner and collaspe on the ground. thereafter i will feel unwell, and come home early.

been sick for the past 2 wks too, so didn't manage to spend time with impt ppl. i just hope things are still progressing well.

so this wkend is packed. i hope the coming week wld be fruitful as well, to make up for lost time.

2 comments:

Alex Wong said...

Didn't know you were feeling unwell. Hope you're better now.

Rockie said...

ok since last week... thanx