Saturday, December 09, 2006

Marathon-Photos.com


This is a photo of me during stanchart.
courtesy of Marathon-Photos.com.

This, is a photo of me after I had Ultimate Delight for breakfast at Cafe Cartel,
caught by a cameraman on the opposite side.
Just kidding. 2nd photo was stanchart 2005. If you notice, I wore the same shorts and same shoes for both runs. Which goes to show one thing:
Wear White: Lean & Mean
Wear Purple: Fat & Gay
plus, wearing white makes you look tanned. Lesson of the day - Wear White!
Lesson for Advanced Students: remember to suck in when you know there's cameras!

4 comments:

veggie said...

you mean this webpage gave u the photos??

Rockie said...

yup... select which marathon and type in ur bib number can liao

JuzRiDe said...

eh.... u camera-shy ah...? it's been a yr still shy?? hahaaa...!!!

Rockie said...

I looking at my stomach, concentrate on sucking in mah!! Ok ok next yr i must rem to keep my head up, stomach in and smile at the last 500m!!