Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Getting a Tattoo?

was watching "killer waves" on channel 5. to think that if i hadn't pushed my phuket holiday forward exactly 1 mth to nov'04, i'd be caught right smack at the tsunami. 3 possible, terrible outcomes:
1) i'm alright but my family is worried to death
2) i'm alright but i break my heart for a lost fren who i treated more than just a fren
3) i get killed because i was on holiday with a fren who i treated more than just a fren but to whom i'm just a fren (ie. for no good reason)

and knowing i'm prone to do crazy things like go on solo overseas trips, eat fried larvae and not tell most people, i think i better take precautions. one of them might be getting a tattoo. yup... i've always been against vandalising my body with drawings or piercings... but was thinking of just writing chinese character "xun" on my left back shoulder... so at least if i get killed and my body is found bloated and decomposing somewhere... ppl can identify me, by my name no less. at least my family can hv closure and i hv a decent sending off. more on the sending off next time.

so why left back shoulder? i guess if my head get lopped off and seperated, it can be identified by my distinct dental records... i hv a ceramic tooth(heh heh) and my right side of the body has 2 screws (wow am i cool or wat? metal and ceramic implants!!)... so that leaves left side, somewhere not so often seen. butt is out. so... it's a thot.

No comments: