Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Clumsy Oaf Gets An Interview

Currently Playing: Somewhere Only We Know by Keane

Yup... so old liao still as clumsy as ever. Last nite wanted to make myself a cup of milo but didn't grip the glass jar of condensed milk hard enuff... it slipped out of my weak right hand and crashed onto the floor... with 3/4 a jar of condensed milk cushioning the glass shards. i was PISSED!! at myself of coz. stood there staring dumbfounded at my handiwork for abt 5-10 secs. Mum tried to help... but i decided to get out of that state and drink my milo i wanted so badly 1st.

but dunno whether it was the lack of milk and milo or psychological... the milo was tasteless. i poured most of it away and proceeded to clear up my mess. Mum tried to help by telling me wat to do and taking the 1st steps coz i was at a pissed loss... kept pissedly asking "now do wat?" eventually i cleared up most of it... Mum helped somewhat... went to bed feeling hungry and guilty after that... guilty abt breaking the glass jar, and guilty abt showing Mum pissed behaviour. she knows it's not directed at her, but all the same she doesn't like it. and i know i shdn't be liddat... just can't control emotions most of the time.

well anyway at least the day wasn't so bad. besides some pleasant company over lunch, had a call from a company wanting to interview me for management trainee position. YES!!! bad thing is it's on fridae, when i hv a paper... oh well at least it's after the paper, in the afternoon, and they actually want to interview me!! yes... one step closer to a job.

You might ask "get job very big meh?" well it definitely beats studying here!! and anyway study for wat? get degree lah, but get degree for wat? get job lah!! so before my degree course ends already ppl want me, what does that say?? ;-) somemore, my results are crap...

note to self: more self control, and prepare for the interview!

No comments: