Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I am a Published Online Writer!

Currently Playing: Boondock Saints Theme by the Boondock Saints

My victory song! hahhah yes dear readers... you have not made the wrong choice by stumbling onto this blog... the author has had a piece of work published online! it is now entombed in cyberspace at a satirical, (very) Singaporean website as of 1st May 2005.

I am now a published writer!! WOOHOO!!! one small step towards my writing/phototaking/violin-playing/travelling/farm-boy/waiter/no-commitments dream!! WOOHOO!!!!!

*the audience groans in loathing at the estatic typer of a puny article bouncing around the room in glee*

OK OK... 1 hr after reading my work on the web, i have significantly calmed down (gleefully). true, it is just 1 puny article in a world of a gazillion trillion words... but to me, it is one of life's little accomplishments... like my 1st self-tied shoelaces(7yrs old), the 1st time i successfully used chopsticks(8yrs old), my 1st sports medal (15yrs old), the 1st time i washed my own clothes (20yrs old), the 1st (and only) time i cooked for my parents (21yrs old), etc etc....

Obviously, this blog is helping me with writing skills by providing me an avenue and an audience to practise. Therefore, my dear readers, you deserve some credit too. ok not that much, but still, some. well, here's to more to come, accomplishments large and small. cheers! (apple juice w aloe vera bits *glug glug glug*)

note to self: let this be one small, beginning step...

No comments: