Monday, May 09, 2005

My (Hopefully) Last School Holidays!

Too tired, busy to play anything.

These holidays will be busy busy busy... just the way i like them. but of coz that means i will be here less often. just the 1st monday and i feel tired already. here's a rough guide to my next 3 months (for my reference as well):

9-15 May: FYP interim report / YEP Medic Course / YEP meetings (2) / Mothers' Day Dinner / Fren's Wedding Dinner.

16-22 May: FYP Interim report / YEP Meetings (4) / YEP Shopping for Med Supplies / YEP Children's Home Visit / Campus Interviews (not sure if going) / Dinner w best buddies

23-29 May: YEP Pre-Exp Camp / Moving out of Hall Officially / More YEP meetings forseen

30-31 May: YEP Final briefing / YEP Packing

1 -19 Jun: YEP programme proper

20 - 27 Jun: Getting lost in the wild in China! hopefully can go trekking (by myself?)

28 Jun - 1 Jul: Hanging out in Bangkok

2 - 20+ Jul: Doing FYP in SG

That's it.... got ppl come into my room tok cock and irritate me liao. gotta entertain her...

note to self: don't burn out!

No comments: