Thursday, May 26, 2005

Youth Expedition Project

Currently Playing: Untitled by Keane

so is it a expedition or a project? sounds kinda funny doesn't it?

anyway, rite now major issues in my head are moving out of hall and the upcoming YEP trip to Yunnan. I shall be permenantly moving out of hall tml, so this blog will be stopping for a while. i will be overseas in China from 1st june to 1st july, so this blog will be stopped for a long while. but since i won't be plugging in my comp again til after i come back from the trip and will be tired after that, most prob there will be a delay and this blog will be stopped for a longer while. so sorry dear readers, but if i get internet access in the meantime i shall post something.

sitting w/ my 1/2 packed boxes and 1/2 empty room... my predominant thot is....: I WANNA GET OUTTA HERE!!! the dust is clogging my nose, irritating my eyes and driving me crazy. shall be moving everything else tml.

another 6 days i'll be going on the longest overseas trip of my life as yet... another exciting adventure. dun really know wat to expect, but i'm keeping an open mind abt it... i wanna go there to experience the life and culture, and hopefully do some trekking, take some great photos while i'm there. the interaction and helping ppl is secondary. kind of selfish, sorta going for the wrong reasons... but i got chosen for this coz i can contribute effectively to the project... and i will. although my motivations are not the best, my efforts will always be.

so fast... dunno if i'm mentally really prepared for it... hvn't even looked at the equipment list to see if i got everything... just joining ppl in buying stuff i know i dun hv. a little apprehensive abt wat i leave behind for a mth as well.

most missed will be parents, brother, and my dear, dear frens. but i dunno if i can spend enuff time with them... i'm sometimes too busy for my family, and frens sometimes too busy for me. frens i can a bit bo chup if dun get to spend time, but family cannot. even more so when i know how fortunate i am now (see previous entry).

would like to thank the following ppl:
- parents and brother for not objecting, being supportive of me running away for 1 mth.
- cream for taking care of my little monsters for that mth.
- zz, chel, qz for studying for exams with me and making studying less boring.
- my grp of 8 frens(adsports2), for loving me so much as a fren.
- tan kuku, chalsee, and ally, for supporting this blog. will be back in july!!

Time for another Great Adventure!!!

1 comment:

Alex Wong said...

Haha... I make time for you when you come back k? hahaha.

Well, glad to see some kind of bonding has taken place during your little camping trip. I think now at least you will have a more fun time because certain level of friendship has been achieved.