Monday, February 26, 2007

Before Bali 2

It's almost 2am - its late and i gotta sleep tml. but i can't before the last 6 mins of Heroes episode 6 are done streaming and i'm done watching. so i come here.

been really busy and rattled these past few days - 1st the sianness of going back to work after a long CNY break, the multitude and amount of stuff i needed to do. then that so many ppl to meet with over the wkend, as opposed to the lack of during the 1st 2 wkends of the mth. really stretched my time.

this, coupled with that excitement, that anxiety which characterises the looming of every adventure - anxiety that i may hv forgotten abt something or left something undone. and the excitement which makes me forget abt these somethings. that restlessness which gives me an unproductive buzz in my head and my heart.

ok heroes ep 6 is done. gdnite.

No comments: