Sunday, February 18, 2007

Nothing on CNY

I want to write - but i dunno wat to say.

maybe coz its 5am and i'm tired.

maybe coz there's nothing to say.

there's nothing happening anyway.

i'm still at work - things are hectic but its nothing i can't handle. and i already spend most of my waking hours at it, i dun wanna talk abt it here too.

and on the other end, "nothing happened" too.

and i don't want to tok abt it either, coz there's nothing to tok abt.

frens-wise, some of them read this, so i shdn't say anything either. anyway wat's the point, they'll get pissed or upset and either way there's nothing i can do abt it.

just got a reply from my german friend, in response to my chinese new year greeting: "thanks a lot brother, we are wishing you a happy and healthy new year as well! gonna write ya soon my friend.:)"

now there's something to write abt. "brother". this is a guy who i knew for barely 5 days in singapore and opened up his house to me 1 day after he checked his email and realised i was in europe. he even left me his house key. he and his mum and sis made me wish i didn't cut short my trip and could impose on them more. this guy is definitely more than a friend to me.

back to nothing: nothing progresses - still slacking off exercise.

i guess that's it. i wanna sleep. happy chinese new year.

No comments: