Sunday, February 11, 2007

Nothing Much

Nothing's been happening, so nothing to write about here. Everything's still the same... still procrastinating.

Work is getting funner... more hectic too. At least its more thrilling than wkends. So used to work I miss wearing a shirt and pants + leather shoes on wkends... almost went back this wkend, but procrastinated that as well.

Will take up proper blading lessons soon, so there shd be more to write abt here. prob after my Bali trip.

CNY coming. boring. Office toilets and lifts playing endless irritating CNY music. made the mistake of telling lunch buddies that I hate CNY music. now they remind me to listen when we take the lift.

Been given additional tasks at work besides from section i'm in... have to do write up on related business articles to the project mgr, and i'm grateful for it - else i won't read the business news at all. It's also a good sign they're putting this on me.

Going for a run tml... hope I'm fit enuff for agung end of the mth... and hope i'll write all abt it in ramblings. can't rem much abt frasers liao. hahahah

Other than that, nothing. much.

No comments: