Sunday, November 13, 2005

It's A Surprise After All!

Currently Playing: Home by Zero7 from my Zero7 CD!! (Thanx so much to CS, ZZ, Zow and Girl)

Haha! apparently they picked up and acted upon the previous entry much sooner than expected... so it's a surprise after all!! you guys planned it all along didn't you??? hahahahha

chialat lah u all... just setting the standard for urselves higher only. next yr even if 1 mth after my birthday, i'll still be looking over my shoulder wondering when u all are going to pop out from under the table or on my way to the toilet... hahahha

once again... thanx u guys. everything was great... the food, the CD, the cake, the thot.

fact of the day: when i need to pee, i'm unattentive to everything else!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Zow: i'll wear lesser the next time k. then u will prob notice me even when u badly wanna pee. >_<