Friday, November 25, 2005

One Big Thing? or Many Small Things?

Exams are finally over.

But after a mth of one-task-a-day, now the multitude of things i'm supposed to do overwhelm me! hahahha

Got so many things that i put off for exams, and to prepare myself for wat lies ahead.

Just from now until next Sun, i got FYP presentation, buying of new PC, Stanchart run, Star Wars, frens and family stuff to take care of.

Gotta start doing things to help in my job search and "work-life balance" hahahha

A bit not sure where to start also. oh well... one at a time i guess. but i wanna make use of the drive i feel now before it dies off from slacking... hahaha

note to self: One BIG thing to focus on lets me have total concentration, but a multitude of things keeps me from getting bored. just gotta make sure i concentrate on each thing fully when i'm doing it... then to let my mind wander too much... hehz.

No comments: