Thursday, October 13, 2005

Conspiracy!

The lab computer, which i'm using for my fyp, 1 out of only 2 PCs in the sch with the powerful simulation programme i'm using, and the only one that has all 8 of my simulation models, does not have the capacity to save screenshots onto microsoft word.

so all my simulation runs today came to nought coz i can't save anything to show in my report. of coz, my sim runs are the purpose of the report, aren't they? and tml's my last day in the lab.

The universe is out to get me, i swear.

2 comments:

Alex Wong said...

What method did you try to capture the screenshot with?

pressing Alt-Printscreen should save the screen data, allowing you to paste it.

If its an error with Word or something, can try paste onto some image processing program, then paste it to your word document.

Rockie said...

thanx for the tip man... think my report was too big for the old lab comp to handle... so i split the document into 2 parts and use printscreen + paste and it worked fine after that...

else, if it totally didn't work, no worries. i'd just go to my sup tell him his lab computer farked up, go upgrade it and get the next fyp student to take over... haha