Monday, October 24, 2005

My Last No-Achievement Day

Currently Playing: Give It Away by Zero7 (thanx CS!)

todae is my last no-achievement day for the next 30 or so days... woke up at 10am, 12nn and 2pm. went out to buy lunch and papers, read them for 2 hrs, went back to sleep and woke up again at 530pm. sorted out notes, checked email, had dinner. hahah slack like hell.

background: i give myself a no-achievement day every now and then... just hv nothing on my plate the whole day. it has a dual purpose: to recharge, and so that the next day, i wake up to realise i hv 1 day less to accomplish wat i need to, panic and quickly start up my engine!!

my papers end exactly one mth from now... 23 nov. hopefully will pass all... but i realise hope rests mainly on effort (sorta) so from tml onwards everyday for 30days i gotta study! gotta cover all subjects in their entirety...

so apologies if i dun post stuff here too frequently liao... and if i do its probably gripes abt studies too. so dun expect much here for the next mth...

and do me a favour... if u see me online, tell me this is the last time liao! stop slacking!! or u can be "mean" like qz and ask me if i wanna grad with him... haahhaha keep me studying!! thanx a lot guys........

note to self: whether this is the last time is now dependent on myself... stop slacking & start studying!! (SS&SS)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

zow: hey dude. meant to visit u one of these days... soon ok? SS&SS. sounds good. no need to apologise for not blogging. come on, u got 'more important' things to do! and you are gog to do it the last time. I am sure u'll make it! take care of urself this crucial period ok? eat well and rest enuff. pace urself and i'm sure u will be fine. :)