Saturday, October 08, 2005

Declaration

In light of the recent crackdowns, as sole author of this blogspace, i declare the following:

- I will not single out any community for blog fodder.
- I will not be complaining abt any of my tutors and lecturers in a way that they can search and identify themselves from any search engine.
- I will not be complaining abt any of my former teachers also.
- I will not be commenting anymore about the gahmen, nor any public service body or stat boards or companies linked to the gahmen, lest the police come round to slap me on the wrist.
- There are no white mammals, or any other white creatures, or mammals of any other colour, placed anywhere on this blog.
- I have NOTHING against the colour white. it is a nice colour.
- I have NOTHING against other colours. esp ppl of other colours. or any colour.
- I am not being racist! and i do not judge ppl by their skin colour! skin colours do not matter to me!
- Oh no i'm digging myself deeper and deeper into a hole... pls dun arrest me... i didn't mean anything defamatory... help!!! i need subhas anandan's number!!! nowadays the in-thing to do when charged with murder is to say u're mentally unstable liao... i wonder if i can say that voices told me to type all this?

No comments: