Thursday, December 15, 2005

Having Doubts.

I might be having second thoughts.

"Why you want to go alone? One person not boring meh?"

"So I can discover myself once again. Just Purple Monster and me."

Really? Do I really want to be in a faraway strange foreign land with strangers all around?

All by myself?

Eating bread for meals?

Sleeping in small huts all alone in the middle of nowhere?

Forced to seek the company of strangers?

Forced to talk to sheep to ease boredom?

Spending money doing ridiculous things?

Like kayaking in rough open sea?

Like being spun round in a washing machine?

Like walking all alone for days in wilderness?

Like taking long, long bus rides?

All by myself?



Yup. Coz then there'll be no one else around to learn about.

1 comment:

veggie said...

dun haf doubts. just go! :) but make sure u let ur close ones hear of u now and then