Saturday, December 17, 2005

Something's Missing

Thot wld hv plans on thurs, but nothing materialised.

Thot wld hv plans on fri, but was cancelled the day before.

Heng chel replied positively. so had coffee with chel, zz and girl. then went late nite KTV after.

I just took a step back and let the others decide wat next. i tend to do that when i'm with them... dunno why. i guess since i hv no violent objections to their plentiful ideas... so anything lor. as long as the company's there, everything's cool.

Didn't sing much though, dunno why also. Didn't feel like, there wasn't a song in my head. Just simply, no mood. Others requested many songs, and inserted them in front of mine as well. strangely, i didn't mind at all. none of my requested songs made it to the TV, but i didn't give a crap anyway.

Why?

Something's missing somewhere... Purpose maybe.

Of coz going KTV dun need purpose... but the whole picture in general. Since sch ended i've just been bumming around, meeting frens, having fun. sure, i did run stanchart... but it's over liao.

Ppl around me mostly now have busy, miserable jobs... but as they always say, at least they're earning. The more miserable the job, the higher the pay. IF i grad i'll look for a job and will be like them too... working and earning.

But there's a nagging feeling tt tells me i'll be doing tt mainly coz I shd, coz tt's expected of me. It is some kind of responsibility to my family and to myself too, and of coz i shall find a job which i like and will hv fun in. So it isn't too bad.

But still... something's missing. There's got to be more than this.

But what?

No comments: