Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The Last of FYP?

just spent $49.20 to print and bind my FYP report.

as I carried the papers as gently as i could to the binding shop... had a funny mix of emotions.

Felt proud coz I did it all by myself, all 72 pages of it.

Felt guilty coz it was only 72 pages - i could have done more and a better job.

Felt nonchalant coz it was part of something I didn't really want to do anyway.

Felt relieved coz it was finally over.

Oh well. It's over. Now to move on the better things, things that i wanna do. Confirm will hv more motivation...

that's why i'm taking it really easy now... waking up earliest late morning, meeting frens for lunch and dinner and watching tv and bumming around. coz when I do start on a job i like, i don't think i'll get much time to do all these liao. but i don't think i'll mind. ;-)

note to self: start sending out resumes next wk!

No comments: