Monday, August 22, 2005

The Logic of Emotions (Leeched from Gnowxela)

I'm actually writing this entry in response to my friend's blog, coz i'm blogging too much on others' blogs. "dog" refers to me.

"That being said, its just one example that if something bothers you...
pls, as a friend let me know. That is unless you don't trust me. I've always
appreciated when dog would tell me things that he thinks I should improve, or do
otherwise. Like sending out multiple short SMSes wastes money and irritates him.
so I try to send LONGER smses... when possible of course. When I was drifting
away from Adsports2 in the beginning, so dog approached me with ZZ as a
facilitator, (things got abit rough then btn us yah... ), and we kinda resolved
it, and I'm glad I did, because otherwise I would not have this great group of
friends."

hahah bro, that time, i wasn't letting u know as a trusting fren... i let u know coz it was irritating the hell out of me!! SMS or Adsports2? BOTH!! hahahah
"You know what really bothers me sometimes.... when I ask friends about something and they don't say! Pretend nothing is wrong, everything is fine. Don't wear masks with me if you are friendz... I cannot take it one. (....) I can't live with a lie... no matter how beautiful it is. True, Transparency is one of the pillars of any relationship. Believe or not, one can always sense the sincerity, the level of closeness of a relationship, if its faked. I know I'm horrible at faking it. If I'm not happy with someone.... that fella will know.... right dog? (....) Don't decieve ourselves and live on
with something that isn't real. Pls... give me a Sad reality.... so that I can move on and change it! Not sure what you think... but its life... live it real."
heh... i agree with wat u say... anyone i not happie with will know also! well i believe truth is good... as long as it's real (or perceived by general concensus) can take steps to turn sad into happy! but also sometimes, some things are better left unsaid coz u know it'll blow over and things will be back to normal. no need to kick up a big fuss over everything.. esp within good frens! if u do need to show displeasure or teach a little lesson, do it subtlely so no one's feelings get hurt... when ppl get hurt, natural reaction is to hurt back. if anything causing unhappiness, just discuss quietly with those in the know can liao...
"what is the use of being a gentleman when you are not happy?"
Ah... well it is of plentiful use... doesn't it impress more when u can still be civil when u're angry? coz civil = cool & level headed, shows u're thinking straight, compared to the red-faced buffoon hurling vulgarities at u. one look of disdain and a sharp thrust of a retort is all u need.
"Alot of other people.... well... I can live no matter what kinda of ingrates
they are.... doesn't matter to me you see... coz they aren't important. Those
are are important... well... we'll work it out...."
agreed. life is too short to waste any time on those who are insignificant... and there are plenty. shd spend more quality time with those who r!

No comments: