Wednesday, August 17, 2005

A Reply to A Dear Fren's Blog

Coz i shdn't blog on others' blogs

"But can u see what you have missed? It could be a different comm altogether if chance was given to u, to me or to anuther person.""I heal beautifully too. I found the footies."

Once it has passed, try not to focus on what could hv been, but make best use of wat's present. That's y i can say bye and cut off so easily.

Coz one day u'll look back and connect the dots... and see it was everything, good and bad, and how u handled it, that got u to where u r.

It could hv been a different comm if a chance was given to u... but u might hv been as blind to politics as zz and i at that moment.

It could hv been a different comm... but if so, maybe u wldn't hv become ur hall sportsgirl of the yr, or wldn't hv found the footies.

It could hv been... but bcoz it didn't, we hv all grown wiser.

Sorry for leaving u alone then... sorry if i moved on a little too fast. back then i was left somewhat alone too, with a heavy responsibility. In my determination to make adsports work no matter wat, i left u behind. I didn't know if u wanted me around also... felt a little guilty that i couldn't help ur bid to run much.

Abt everything that happened, I'm glad it did. Like u said, it's an experience... to me, a life changing one, one of life's lessons. I've learnt from it, appreciate wat it's given me, and look back and laff. and wld like to apologise to the toes stepped on along the way.

No comments: