Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Nightmare!

Currently Playing: Under the Bridge by Red Hot Chilli Peppers on Class95

My fren, the squid, and I were walking a dirt road and discussing the plight of foreign workers... how they are nameless, exploited and some of them die very pitifully due to accidents, etc. (Dunno why that was the topic)

Then we came across a group of foreign workers who were digging/filling up holes/watever... Squid and I stopped and watched them a while. Suddenly Squid grabbed one of the spades and nearby, ran to the nearest water pipe and started digging furiously!! The foreign workers and I stood there stunned and bewildered, they wondering why this crazy singaporean kapoh one of their spades, and I wondering what he was doing. Finally when the pipe was fully exposed and Squid seemed ready to punch a hole into it, I shouted at him, "Stop! That's our National Resources!" (hahahahah dun ask me, i dunno why!)

Squid seemed to suddenly realise what he was doing, dropped the spade and we quickly walked off the way we came, feeling paiseh towards the workers. After a distance, some guy zoomed past us, shouting "Bees! Bees! Bees!" Squid and I RAN. But soon the bees were all around me, and i tried to pluck out the few that landed and tried to sting me. The one in my palm felt so real as i tried to squeeze it out, at the same time knowing there were at least 3-4 other stings pumping their venom into me... I didn't feel any pain, probably coz of the adrenaline. I was still trying to squeeze out the bee from my left palm to the sound of "Bees! Bees! Bees!"... and I woke up.

Analysis:
I dunno wat's up with the foreign workers thingy... maybe coz i read abt this guy who was flung out of the back of a pick up and died on the expressway.
I dunno why Squid acted liddat but I was with him earlier yesterday... talked about sensitive stuff. Maybe he wanted to dig up the past? hahah.
I dunno wat's up with the "National Resources" thingy... maybe coz it's National Day? haha
I think the "Bees! Bees! Bees!" was a corruption of hearing my Dad shouting at me to wake up... hahahahah

Note to self: Sleep earlier at night!

No comments: