Sunday, September 18, 2005

Analysis of a Run on a Treadmill

Currently Playing: Can't Stop Now by Keane

1 mins @ 11.5km/h:
Yeah! Let's go! Got a long way to run today, got to make up for slacking the past week. Go-go-go! Fast paced rock music really helps.

5 mins @ 11.5km/h:
Still going strong! Small kids with lanterns walking by, wondering why I'm running so fast yet going nowhere.

10 mins @ 11.5km/h:
Need a drink. Why am I doing this?

12 mins @ 11.5km/h:
I could just stop right now... reduce speed until i'm walking. but i'll nv be able to pick up the pace again.

13 mins @ 11.5km/h:
If I "accidentally" fell off, I could push blame and not feel guilty... but then my head wld hit right smack onto the handrail... would anyone find me unconscious in the gym within the next few days?

14 mins @ 11.5km/h:
Can't keep this up. 1 more minute of this madness!!

15 mins @ 10.5km/h:
Whew... slower, at least can continue somemore

16 mins @ 10.5km/h:
Why isn't my heart rate dropping?

17 mins @ 10.5km/h:
Why am I still doing this?

18 mins @ 10.5km/h:
Hmm... that head banging thing actually sounds good.

19 mins @ 10.5km/h:
Ok that's it. Another minute and I'm slowing down.

21 mins @ 10.5km/h:
That drink of water did me good... got energy again... can continue!

23 mins @ 10.5km/h:
Augh... why am I doing this???

25 mins @ 10.5km/h:
I think I still can continue at this speed. Surprisingly don't feel that tired anymore. In fact don't feel anything anymore. Must be numbed.

26-29 mins @ 10.5km/h:
Numbed.

30 mins @ 10km/h:
Finally. A normal human speed.

32 mins @ 10km/h:
I should stop soon. But don't feel that tired anymore. Must be still numb.

35 mins @ 10km/h:
Still can. Numb.

37 mins @ 10km/h:
A bit more! Numb.

40 mins @ 0km/h, 7km:
Numb. Woah... Shirt never so wet before. I'm going to have trouble walking tml.

Note to self: 8km by next month! *Siao liao.....

No comments: