Sunday, September 11, 2005

Untitled 1

Currently Feeling: Despondent

My friends warned me against it
They saw it before
Yet 1 person foolishly stumbled in
30 pairs of eyes couldn't be wrong
31 ppl thot i had a chance

As time passed soon no one else mattered
As we played with the same kids
As we bid them goodbye together
As she grew closer to me
As she took photos of us
As I held her hand all the way down a mountain
As I watched over her when she was ill

So many things happened between us
Or so I thot
It was just a matter of time
Just a little longer and she wld be mine
I'd gaze at her photos when she wasn't around
And think of all the things I'd say to her
Coz somehow with her
My mind goes blank
My tongue gets tied
And all I can see is her

Then she reveals the awful truth
Which I still don't know if I should believe
Am I so disillusioned?
Or were 31 ppl so wrong, so fooled?

But it doesn't really matter now
does it
The dream is over
The illusion shattered
I woke up to my harsh reality
Which came 2 mths after hers
Which she wants to try to deal with

I can't want her back
Coz she was never really mine
Though I was hers

What happened?
What went wrong?
What could I have done to change things?

The alarm clock rings
And I wake up
To a new night
That reeks familiar

No comments: