Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Limping Around

In sch lib. need to leave soon else i wld hv been stuck here for 11hrs! gross.

anyway. in these 11 hrs, been limping from fyp data collection to cant a to fyp lab to lib to lesson to lib. strangely, the whole day i only had 1 cup of coffee, and didn't take a nap! despite sleeping only 3 hrs the night before!

conclusion: pain makes u productive!!

ok, maybe not quite. been playing internet games a bit too much, and didn't accomplish my readings for todae... but wah lau, damn a lot lor. sianz.

conclusion: pain keeps u awake!!

so y am i limping? coz of the idiotic (non-)decision not to slam my head on the treadmill and stop running... run too much liao! left foot strained... now hurts when i place too much weight on it, plus now on the top surface of my foot there's a ball-like swelling... gross. it's hard... full of fluid i guess. frightened me this morning! i thot the lump was bone and was wondering how the hell i dislocated a bone in my foot without knowing? hahahaha

not that used to being injured... dunno how long nv kena liao.

oh well... time to go/limp home.

things to do:
- dinner at JP
- since i'm eating, pick up hamster food from JP
- compile fyp data at home
- NOT study at computers tml
- treatment for my foot... anyone wanna help me rub? ;-P

2 comments:

Alex Wong said...

wa.... its one thing to exercise, its another to get injured doing it. lol... then again... quite common to get injured while exercising.

Your place so many people providing "service" still need to ask others to help you massage meh... haha

Rockie said...

siao... i dun want some cheenawoman to anyhow rub me lor... gross.

anyway to follow up on the entry, which said i would:
- dinner at JP
- since i'm eating, pick up hamster food from JP
- compile fyp data at home
- NOT study at computers tml
- treatment for my foot... anyone wanna help me rub? ;-P

so til now I:
- had dinner at JP but forgot to get hamster food
- only compiled data 1/2way
- did NOT study
- rubbed my foot with deep heat and rest at home the whole day yesterday.

now foot feeling better. but any local girl who offers foot rub still welcome. :-)