Saturday, September 10, 2005

My Life, My Rules Of Engagement

Currently Playing: I Just Wanna Live by Good Charlotte

I'm sure u guys wanna read more than lyrics... wanna read something interesting and exciting abt me... nv a dull moment huh?

Well then here it is... I threw a quiz yesterday. When it was time to wake up, i switched off my hp alarm and went back to sleep. on purpose. i knew wat i was doing. by the time my mum "discovered" me still in bed, it was too late.

No worries... not like i've nv done it b4... in fact i've thrown 3 exams so far. 161, 360 & 361. yup, ntu brought me to a new low...

The mitigating factor is that my fren told me he didn't understand wat the questions of the quiz were asking. but that doesn't help the big picture. i'm not supposed to be doing these stupid things anymore... it was a risk. wat if the questions were easy?

It wldn't hv mattered... coz no matter how easy they were i cldn't hv answered any... after mugging for wed's quiz and entertaining some depressive thots during the week, i kena burnout. cldn't study a single crap, cld only get as far as the 2nd lecture. to illustrate, i cld only blog out lyrics copied from the net or the CD. Productivity zero.

In this aspect, i can only hope the lecturers are kind enuff to do a retest for absentees even w/o MCs. if not well... then i shall hv to study even harder for the exams. it's not like i wanna stay longer.

The thing is... i only fight winning battles. no point expending energy and losing morale over something i cannot win. so instead i took a break. slept til 11, slept again after breakfast, went for a hair cut and watched the longest yard with VJ. now i'm feel like it's a Sat nite, got an extra day to rest. so instead of draining myself todae... i took a recharge, albeit a guilty one.

No need to preach me abt working hard, and going for lessons, yadda yadda yadda... i already know all that. and i know myself too. i need breaks from doing wat i hate, and the time happened to be now. i know; i've been doing stuff i hate for 7 yrs. and i dun wanna prolong it any less than any of u. but after so long, i know myself well enuff.

My Life, My Rules of Engagement.

2 comments:

Alex Wong said...

Yup, something other than lyrics would be nice.

But frankly seeing you throw so many quizes away, its more worrying, than is interesting.

Must plan ur time properly and work hard yah! Takes effort and commitment one. Hope I dun sound too naggy.

Entertain more happy and positive thoughts than depressing ones. If wanna find someone to talk with, just msn me, or drop me a line. :)

cml said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.