Thursday, September 22, 2005

Think I Write Well?

Have praises now and then about my writings. but think i write well? then check out

http://belleinthebigapple.blogspot.com/

by a caucasian female, also 25 yrs old, also sadly single, but in another place, another world.

I guess girls can get away with musings and wondering thots, but its deemed too sensitive for guys, and is too tedious for me anyway.

but that's no excuse. i better write better.

and stop blogging. need to go back to my place to study before it's annexed by chinamen.

3 comments:

letter shredder said...

yes, u do write well... link ur page to mine.

hope to read more posts...

jaycee :)

Rockie said...

wow... thanx... i feel flattered. how did u find this place? to your misfortune, apparently...

letter shredder said...

misfortune? that i have to decide for myself... hahaha!

i've linked ur page to mine...

have a nice day!